SLOGI – Theatre Museum reopened since May 5th
We are together again from May 5th, 2020! For a safe and carefree visit of the Slovenian Theatre Institute (SLOGI) – Theatre Museum, we kindly ask you for your cooperation.
For a visit to our collections and library, please arrange beforehand with the head of a collection or library >> CONTACTS.
When visiting, please follow the instructions for SLOGI visitors in the COVID-19 epidemic:
– In the SLOGI premises the use of a protective mask is mandatory.
– Enter premises individually, with a distance of at least 2 meters.
– Disinfect your hands when entering SLOGI premises.
– Only healthy persons can enter SLOGI premises. Persons who show signs of acute respiratory illness (fever, cough, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, shortness of breath, chest pain,…) should not enter.
– In the SLOGI premises, it is necessary to maintain adequate distance between people in the room.
– Entrance to the SLOGI Exhibition is only possible for individuals, families and small groups. Only 4 people can be in the Exhibition premises at a time, 2 in each room of the exhibition area. In a case of more visitors, the entrance time of each visitor is determined upon the arrival.
– Visitors to the SLOGI exhibition site shall follow the marked viewing direction and not touch the exhibited objects.
– Only one visitor at a time in the collection rooms is allowed.
– To view the collections, review the museum material, borrow and review the library material, the appointment shall be beforehand arranged by e-mail or telephone with responsible staff member (>> contacts).
– When handling with SLOGI museum, archive and library materials, SLOGI visitors must strictly follow the instructions of competent SLOGI staff.
We look forward to your visit and we kindly appreciate your cooperation in our common safety!