Instructions for visitors due to the COVID-19 disease
For a safe and carefree visit of the Slovenian Theatre Institute (SLOGI) – Theatre Museum, we kindly ask you for your cooperation and to follow the instructions for visitors for the prevention and control of the COVID-19 disease infections:
• Disinfect your hands when entering SLOGI premises.
• Only healthy persons can enter the SLOGI premises. Persons showing signs of acute respiratory disease (fever, cough, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, shortness of breath, chest pain,…) shall not enter.
• Only the visitors who submit proof of meeting Recovered – Vaccinated – Tested (RVT) conditions according to the valid government decree can enter SLOGI premises. This condition does not apply to visitors under the age of 12.
• The use of a protective surgical or FFP2 mask and keeping of safety distance is mandatory in the SLOGI premises.
• To view the collections, review the museum material, borrow and review the library material, the appointment shall be beforehand arranged by e-mail or telephone with responsible staff member (contacts>>). When handling SLOGI museum, archive and library materials, visitors shall strictly follow the instructions of the competent SLOGI employees, visitors who do not follow the instructions are denied entry to the premises.
We look forward to your visit and we kindly appreciate your cooperation in our common safety!