Instructions for visitors due to the COVID-19 disease
For a safe and carefree visit of the Slovenian Theatre Institute (SLOGI) – Theatre Museum, we kindly ask you for your cooperation and to follow the instructions for visitors due to the COVID-19 disease:
• Disinfect your hands when entering and exiting SLOGI premises.
• Only healthy persons can enter the SLOGI premises. Persons showing signs of acute respiratory disease (fever, cough, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, shortness of breath, chest pain,…) should not enter. Please observe and practice respiratory hygiene/cough etiquette.
• The use of a protective mask is mandatory in the SLOGI premises.
• According to the valid government decree, visitors are obliged to meet at least one of the RCV (recovered-vaccinated-tested) condition: recovered (within 180 days), vaccinated (established protection against COVID-19), tested (negative test result of SARS-CoV-2 virus, not older than 48 hours (HAG) or 72 hours (PCR)). This condition does not apply to visitors under the age of 15. Visitors who do not meet the RCV condition are denied entry to the premises.
• To view the collections, review the museum material, borrow and review the library material, the appointment shall be beforehand arranged by e-mail or telephone with responsible staff member (contacts>>). When handling SLOGI museum, archive and library materials, visitors shall strictly follow the instructions of the competent SLOGI employees, visitors who do not follow the instructions are denied entry to the premises.
We look forward to your visit and we kindly appreciate your cooperation in our common safety!