Museum is reopened from January 25th
In accordance with a government ordinance, we are reopening the museum from 25th January 2021 until further notice. Our exhibition is opened from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For a safe and carefree visit of the Slovenian Theatre Institute (SLOGI) – Theatre Museum, we kindly ask you for your cooperation and to follow the instructions for visitors due to the COVID-19 epidemy:
• Disinfect your hands when entering and exiting SLOGI premises.
• Only healthy persons can enter the SLOGI premises. Persons showing signs of acute respiratory disease (fever, cough, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, shortness of breath, chest pain,…) should not enter. Please observe and practice respiratory hygiene/cough etiquette.
• In the SLOGI premises, the use of a protective mask is mandatory.
• In the SLOGI premises of SLOGI there can be one visitor on 30 square meters of surface or one visitor if the office is less than 30 square meters. The SLOGI exhibition can simultaneously be attended by at most 2 visitors and by at most one person in each room of the exhibition space. Visitors are kindly asked to follow the marked direction of the exhibition and not to touch the exhibited objects.
• To view the collections, review the museum material, borrow and review the library material, the appointment shall be beforehand arranged by e-mail or telephone with responsible staff member (>> contacts). When handling SLOGI museum, archive and library materials, visitors shall strictly follow the instructions of the competent SLOGI employees.
We look forward to your visit and we kindly appreciate your cooperation in our common safety!