Museum is reopened from April 13th
In accordance with a government ordinance, we are reopening the museum from 13th April 2021 until further notice. Our exhibition is opened from Monday to Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
For a safe and carefree visit of the Slovenian Theatre Institute (SLOGI) – Theatre Museum, we kindly ask you for your cooperation and to follow the instructions for visitors due to the COVID-19 epidemy:
• Disinfect your hands when entering and exiting SLOGI premises.
• Only healthy persons can enter the SLOGI premises. Persons showing signs of acute respiratory disease (fever, cough, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, shortness of breath, chest pain,…) should not enter. Please observe and practice respiratory hygiene/cough etiquette.
• In the SLOGI premises, the use of a protective mask is mandatory.
• In the SLOGI premises there can be one visitor per 20 square meters or more visitors if they are from a common household. The interpersonal distance between visitors must be at least 1.5 meters, except between persons from a common household.
• The SLOGI exhibition can simultaneously be attended by at most 10 visitors, with a distance of at least 1.5 meters between them, except between persons from a common household. Visitors are kindly asked to follow the marked direction of the exhibition and not to touch the exhibited objects.
• The limit on the number of SLOGI visitors does not apply to closed groups on the basis of National Institute of Public Health’s recommendations in the field of education.
• To view the collections, review the museum material, borrow and review the library material, the appointment shall be beforehand arranged by e-mail or telephone with responsible staff member (>> contacts). When handling SLOGI museum, archive and library materials, visitors shall strictly follow the instructions of the competent SLOGI employees.
We look forward to your visit and we kindly appreciate your cooperation in our common safety!