Instructions for visitors due to COVID-19
For a safe and carefree visit of the Slovenian Theatre Institute (SLOGI) – Theatre Museum, we kindly ask you for your cooperation and to follow the instructions for visitors due to the COVID-19 infectious disease:
• Disinfect your hands when entering SLOGI premises.
• Only healthy persons can enter the SLOGI premises. Persons showing signs of acute respiratory disease (fever, cough, runny nose, sneezing, sore throat, shortness of breath, chest pain,…) should not enter. Please observe and practice respiratory hygiene/cough etiquette.
• In the SLOGI premises, it is necessary to maintain a distance of 1.5 m between people in the same room.
• In the SLOGI premises, due to changed epidemiological situation and in accordance with a government decree, the use of a protective mask or other face protection is mandatory throughout movement and stay in a closed public place, regardless of interpersonal distance.
• To view the collections, review the museum material, borrow and review the library material, the appointment shall be beforehand arranged by e-mail or telephone with responsible staff member (>> contacts).
• When handling SLOGI museum, archive and library materials, visitors shall strictly follow the instructions of the competent SLOGI employees.
We look forward to your visit and we kindly appreciate your cooperation in our common safety!
Ljubljana, 26 June 2020